Welcome to Riders Anonymous

Riders Anonymous is a Surf, Snow, Skate Blog that showcases the talents of various photographers and writers from around the country. Each contributor is personally invited to join for their skills and also to represent the area in which they live. You can leave comments on there posts to talk about their stories and photos.

We encourage all contributions and they may be sent to matariki@hotmail.co.nz

August Cover Volume 1 Issue 8

August rolled around quickly and yeilded some new suprises. One of which was a guy called Steve who emailed me with a couple of shots that his girlfriend had taken of him while in Bali and Telluride. Steve had no idea who I was but as son as I saw the photos I recognised him as a mate from the past. I emailed him back and he gave me permissin to use any photo I wanted so I immediatley picked this coffin box as the next Cover.

In the same month I morphed a picture of B-rad Buckle surfing n the Piha Bar. He saw the sequence and contacted me. We met up with a coffee and chatted about things surfers talk about and then swapped photos. This was one of the best issues we had put together for photos and had a god 50/50 split of surf and snow images.

No comments: