Welcome to Riders Anonymous

Riders Anonymous is a Surf, Snow, Skate Blog that showcases the talents of various photographers and writers from around the country. Each contributor is personally invited to join for their skills and also to represent the area in which they live. You can leave comments on there posts to talk about their stories and photos.

We encourage all contributions and they may be sent to matariki@hotmail.co.nz

June Cover Volume 1 Issue 6

Nathan May had come to me at work with this idea he had to travel around the North Island in search of skate bowls to ride witha bunch of mates packed intoa small car. It sounded like a great idea and I was stoked when he said he wanted to put an article together for me. I have mates tell me every week they have an idea for a article but I never get anything. So when I saw Nathan next and he said the trip was good and the photos came out sick, I thought I would be making some bullocks up about a trip I wasn't on. But no, Nana came through with the goods andhis photography stepped up to a new level. I rewarded his effort by using one of his images for the cover. Cheers Nathan keep up the good work.

No comments: