Welcome to Riders Anonymous

Riders Anonymous is a Surf, Snow, Skate Blog that showcases the talents of various photographers and writers from around the country. Each contributor is personally invited to join for their skills and also to represent the area in which they live. You can leave comments on there posts to talk about their stories and photos.

We encourage all contributions and they may be sent to matariki@hotmail.co.nz

Sun Stroke - From New Angle

I called it and I went it. Out west was on but by the time I got out to Piha it was crowded and very hard to find a place to park the car. I stepped out and took a couple of shots and soaked in the atmosphere. It wasn't amping, the crowd was too intense and the surfing was about avoidance more than anything else. I chucked the boardies on and headed out for a quick paddle. I was a bit longer than I thought but after a while decided to head in. The light was a bit iintense and the action a bit way out so I started looking for a new angle. I headed around to Lion rock and scaled a few rocks for a good vantage point, here are some of those images... Oh yeah I feel like shit where sun screen and don't hang out in the sun.




3 comments:

nic said...

hey.. love the 3rd and 6th one down! great angle.. sure was worth the sunburn/stroke? also the last image rocks.. so loving your new passion Riki

グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう

オークション said...

「オークションちゃんねる」は最新家電から高級ブランド、話題のゲーム機まで人気商品が最大99%オフで落札できる欧米で大人気のオークションサイトです!激安アイテムやまさかのレアアイテムなど掘り出し物を探してみてください!